- to collect bandwidth usage data
- measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connection.
- help you identify possible sources of network problems
- ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP
- track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks
- Monitor all your network connections or a specific network connection (such as Ethernet or PPP) only.
It features a system of highly customizable visual and sound alerts leting you set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity, such as unusually heavy data flow, occurs. It can also automatically disconnect all dialup connections and shut down the system.The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged to a file, so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage and dialup duration.
Key Features :-
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display.
- Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word and HTML.
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads.
- Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more.
- Includes network information & testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection.
- Scalable to your own modem download capabilities.
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level.
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates.
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session.
- Absolutely free and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.
Right-click the NetWorx system tray icon (as shown on the picture) to bring up the program’s menu. This menu lets you control the utility. Left-clicking the system tray icon displays the current NetWorx state. NetWorx can also display the real time traffic data.
As well as accumulated daily, weekly and monthly totals, and lets you export that information to a number of formats. Click a picture to enlarge!
NetWorx is highly customizable and includes network tools such as ping, trace route and netstat.