As per the information available on ESET beta website,The first release candidate for ESET Smart Security isnow available. This release adds support for Microsoft Windows Live Mail, SSL under Microsoft Windows 2000, as well as other features and improvements.
The following are new or revised features for ESET NOD32 Antivirus v4.0 Release Candidate 1:
- Added support for SSL under Microsoft Windows 2000
- Improved support for Microsoft Windows Live Mail v4 (beta)
- Added import and export of root SSL certificates for Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Opera Software Opera web browsers
- Added ability to edit user-defined servers for threat signature updates
- Added smart filtering of logs to provide improved view of data
Antivirus & Antispyware
- Exclusions now supported for mapped network drives (both the mapped and the UNC paths must be specified)
- Added “Smart Scan” option for quick and effective scans (parameters will be adjusted in future versions)
- Added ability to include external programs on ISO images.
Download it here.
- 32-bit Windows (x86) RC Build 4.0.226 – (24.8MB)
- 64-bit Windows (x64) RC Build 4.0.68 – (28.6MB)